Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 23 April 2018

Sea World - Spellblogger post for Spellbinders

Here's another fishy tale, this time I made the base card in blue, and instead of using vellum panels I used acetate so that you can really see right through the layers to the back of the card......


The little school of fish are happily swimming around, with the jellyfish and octopus lurking in the background, the glossy accent bubbles show up well on the acetate.....






See the details of the 3D Grand Arch die by Becca Feeken in the Spellbinders store. The Sea Animals dies can be found HERE

So a friend and I went to  a fundraiser evening at the theatre. We had a delicious supper, saw a wonderful show (Wicked), and won the first prize in the raffle. So what did we win? The opportunity to take four friends with us to be locked in a room and spend a couple of hours solving cryptic clues and working out problems in order to get out of the room again................how we laughed when we won! The friends we have invited looked bemused rather than delighted at the opportunity. 'We won't have to swim under water will we?"
asked one, who has been watching too much 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of here'. So this adventure takes place in May....watch this space, and if I go missing for a few days, it's because it all went horribly wrong

8 comments:

  1. What a brilliant way to use the 3D die. An aquarium that needs no maintenance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maryellen WebberMonday, April 23, 2018

    Love this aquarium card, you are so creative!!! Those Escape Rooms are popular here in the US also. My husband and some family members went to one and enjoyed the experience. I wasn't interested in it myself :D I can't wait to hear about your experience!! "Wicked" is one of my favorite shows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Enfys l love the acetate and the glossy accent so effective your card is xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Enfys. I love the aquarium, it would be a great birthday card for the little ones birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at your prize Enfys!
    Your project is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Enjoyed looking at the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous card with this die set Enfys. I do hope they have this die set back in stock soon. It sounds like you had a wonderful time at the fund raiser ... dinner and a show, and then to win the 1st place prize too ... now that is Grand! I've seen the escape room done on a few reality television shows. It looks to be a fun adventure. I wish you lots of fun and good luck too. From what I've seen, this can be a bit challenging ... but also a fun time for all. Hugz, Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542 

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x