Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 25 August 2017

Coffee to Go....for Daring Cardmakers

Gosh, these Fridays come around quickly! Today over on the Daring Cardmakers blog, the challenge is fast food to go......I had to use coffee. I used a Spellbinders stamp set called Cup for Two, with the Basic Lattice die making up the background - it's the first time I used this die, and I can see it is going to be so useful, I have a couple of ideas I can't wait to try out. Find it HERE on the Spellbinders page



So I have been busy in the kitchen, making all sorts of homemade sweets for the 'candy buffet' at the wedding - I thought it would be nice to have some homemade goodies on there. So I have boxes in the 'spare' fridge that is in the garage, filled with coconut ice, peppermint creams and various flavours of fudge. Last night, I would have killed for some vanilla fudge! I kept thinking 'I can make another batch' but I surprised myself with willpower I didn't know I possessed - perhaps it was the thought of having to clean the kitchen all over again, all that sticky fudge and clouds of icing sugar settled like the dust from a volcanic eruption on every surface. So the fudge remained intact - I had a bowl of cornflakes instead!

6 comments:

  1. Mmm, coffee. The lattice with this theme makes me think of those caramel waffle wafer thingies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Enfys, great design. I love the lattice background.

    My mouth is watering reading about all the lovely homemade goodies you have in your fridge. I happened to be walking past a fudge shop this morning and couldn't resist the temptation of the coconut and Malibu fudge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, I don't drink coffee but I do love a good cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great willpower Enfys, I wish I had some!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour scheme and the lattice background looks fab! Well done on leaving the fudge alone, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x